The past 6 months have been quite challenging for my kids. Lockdown meant they were unable to go out and socialise – missing out on schools and other social aspects of everyday life. In the midst of all this, we managed to visit our friends and celebrate a birthday of our friend MO. This is the first birthday party that we attended in 2020. (Ahmad)
- Refugee education in Mytline is being sabotaged by ultranationalists but the struggle for refugee rights continues
- International Women: How can we celebrate when life is precarious?
- Why can’t I touch happiness anymore?
- “Nothing about me without me”
- Making Covid Life visible at last: Unlocking the Archive,
- Lonely Streets: A Short Reflection
- Home Schooling – “Don’t Stress Too Much”
- Unlocking the educational potential of displaced people
- Let’s treat people like people: Bare Life on Lesvos for refugees.
- Unlocking the archive: Precarity, Solidarity and the Politics of Hope.