Powerful graffiti art by Josh Billingham (aka Gent48) in Birmingham, photographed by Ahmad. The work celebrates key workers including members of Birmingham’s Black, Asian and minority ethnic (BAME) communities who have been fighting the terrifying monster, COVID-19. More information here: (Ahmad)
- Refugee education in Mytline is being sabotaged by ultranationalists but the struggle for refugee rights continues
- International Women: How can we celebrate when life is precarious?
- Why can’t I touch happiness anymore?
- “Nothing about me without me”
- Making Covid Life visible at last: Unlocking the Archive,
- Lonely Streets: A Short Reflection
- Home Schooling – “Don’t Stress Too Much”
- Unlocking the educational potential of displaced people
- Let’s treat people like people: Bare Life on Lesvos for refugees.
- Unlocking the archive: Precarity, Solidarity and the Politics of Hope.