Joy said: “I feel fortunate to play a role in helping my fellow undocumented migrants by distributing food packs from Red Cross and others. The pandemic crisis has terrible impact for undocumented people without work. They end up begging.” Undocumented people can be activists and help others, even during a period as precarious as lockdown. (Helen)
- Good Morning Summer!
- Rise in attacks on LGBT+ refugees as Kakuma Refugee Camp in Kenya is threatened with closure
- Fires in Rohingya camp 7th April 2021
- Refugee education in Mytline is being sabotaged by ultranationalists but the struggle for refugee rights continues
- International Women: How can we celebrate when life is precarious?
- Why can’t I touch happiness anymore?
- “Nothing about me without me”
- Making Covid Life visible at last: Unlocking the Archive,
- Lonely Streets: A Short Reflection
- Home Schooling – “Don’t Stress Too Much”