” One thing that I still couldn’t understand is why one of the very first items that disappeared from the shelves in toilet paper. Since mid March I have seen many many people buying large quantities of toilet paper. This week I was going for grocery shopping and I realised that all the toilet paper disappeared from the shelves. The only toilet paper I saw was of a graffiti that recently appeared in one of my local streets”
- Good Morning Summer!
- Rise in attacks on LGBT+ refugees as Kakuma Refugee Camp in Kenya is threatened with closure
- Fires in Rohingya camp 7th April 2021
- Refugee education in Mytline is being sabotaged by ultranationalists but the struggle for refugee rights continues
- International Women: How can we celebrate when life is precarious?
- Why can’t I touch happiness anymore?
- “Nothing about me without me”
- Making Covid Life visible at last: Unlocking the Archive,
- Lonely Streets: A Short Reflection
- Home Schooling – “Don’t Stress Too Much”