Ann Griffiths, volunteer at HOP Food Bank, told Marie: “I was dismayed by some of the stories I read on this website. These are important stories to tell. We too are doing what we can to raise awareness of the asylum seekers’ and refugees’ plight. I have found that not many people are really aware of their needs which is why I wanted to offer pictures of our work during the Covid crisis. So many people have had to resort to Food Banks to feed their families”
- Refugee education in Mytline is being sabotaged by ultranationalists but the struggle for refugee rights continues
- International Women: How can we celebrate when life is precarious?
- Why can’t I touch happiness anymore?
- “Nothing about me without me”
- Making Covid Life visible at last: Unlocking the Archive,
- Lonely Streets: A Short Reflection
- Home Schooling – “Don’t Stress Too Much”
- Unlocking the educational potential of displaced people
- Let’s treat people like people: Bare Life on Lesvos for refugees.
- Unlocking the archive: Precarity, Solidarity and the Politics of Hope.