Vicky’s poem / diary entry 25.06.2020: “It’s a Nightmare and I’m alive / It’s dark and frightful / I can hear the ambulances / People running everywhere in all directions / My heart races fast / I turn around and still / it’s dark, frightful and lonely / Can anyone hear me? I screamed…”. (Helen)
- Refugee education in Mytline is being sabotaged by ultranationalists but the struggle for refugee rights continues
- International Women: How can we celebrate when life is precarious?
- Why can’t I touch happiness anymore?
- “Nothing about me without me”
- Making Covid Life visible at last: Unlocking the Archive,
- Lonely Streets: A Short Reflection
- Home Schooling – “Don’t Stress Too Much”
- Unlocking the educational potential of displaced people
- Let’s treat people like people: Bare Life on Lesvos for refugees.
- Unlocking the archive: Precarity, Solidarity and the Politics of Hope.