Elena is an asylum seeker living in Wales for a year now. She told me that being enclosed all year long took a hard toll on her mental health. But her mood began to change when she started a lovely gift exchange with local neighbours. She said “What a difference a flower, a cookie, a plant pot and a card make to our lives” a deep reflection. It shows you can choose to change your attitude and your vision and then you will change your life.
- Good Morning Summer!
- Rise in attacks on LGBT+ refugees as Kakuma Refugee Camp in Kenya is threatened with closure
- Fires in Rohingya camp 7th April 2021
- Refugee education in Mytline is being sabotaged by ultranationalists but the struggle for refugee rights continues
- International Women: How can we celebrate when life is precarious?
- Why can’t I touch happiness anymore?
- “Nothing about me without me”
- Making Covid Life visible at last: Unlocking the Archive,
- Lonely Streets: A Short Reflection
- Home Schooling – “Don’t Stress Too Much”