Sara’s words: “I love painting but never had the time for it. These paintings I made during corona. One is a semi self-portrait: feeling cut off from life, symbolized by the tree, also hiding behind the tree for safety. During corona I didn’t have much materials. I picked the bear because of the details. The more details, the more realistic it will look”. (Helen)
- Refugee education in Mytline is being sabotaged by ultranationalists but the struggle for refugee rights continues
- International Women: How can we celebrate when life is precarious?
- Why can’t I touch happiness anymore?
- “Nothing about me without me”
- Making Covid Life visible at last: Unlocking the Archive,
- Lonely Streets: A Short Reflection
- Home Schooling – “Don’t Stress Too Much”
- Unlocking the educational potential of displaced people
- Let’s treat people like people: Bare Life on Lesvos for refugees.
- Unlocking the archive: Precarity, Solidarity and the Politics of Hope.